Re: [steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC

On 30 Oct 2011, at 15:34, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-10-30 16:34:
+1 from my side... do we only need one?

IMHO one is enough, as we had it for the BoD elections.

Note that, for the BoD elections, Thorsten operated the election software under my supervision and
with the MC observing (I actually asked multiple members of the MC to validate the results).  I
recommend that the BoD continue this approach, with all Election actions conducted in sight of the
full BoD.

S.