Re: [steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC

Le 30/10/2011 16:27, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

just to have it official: I'd hereby like to nominate Thorsten Behrens
as election officer for the upcoming membership committee elections.

As Thorsten is elected BoD member, he is not running for an MC seat, and
thus should have no conflict of interest in acting as election officer.

+1 for Thorsten from my side

Florian

+1 from my side... do we only need one?

best,