Re: [steering-discuss] size of to be elected MC

Hello,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-10-30 12:19:
Good point. In theory it is already addressed by our general rules on
conflict of interest but it could be restressed just to be clear.

indeed, that is a good point. I just checked the statues, and they do foresee that only 1/3 third of the MC members may be from the same affiliation/entity.

This, like for the BoD, does not necessarily include the deputies. In a nutshell, this would mean that three members of the MC might be from the same affiliation. Both deputies might be from the same affiliation as those three MC members as well.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation