[steering-discuss] BoD and deputies: vote on fixed times for regular BoD calls

Hello,

in the past, the steering committee had fixed times for their regular calls. One week, we met on Wednesday 1600 UTC, the next week, we met on Saturday 1400 UTC. As the regular confcalls should stay also with the new BoD, this poll is to determine when the best times are. Ideally, we have one during the week and one at the weekend. Please select your possible times here:

http://www.doodle.com/rqay5h7syg45by9x

Ignore the concrete dates, the poll is only to determine the day of the week and the respective time.

Thanks,

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation