Re: [steering-discuss] size of to be elected MC

+1

Em 29-10-2011 14:47, Florian Effenberger escreveu:
Hello,

following today's SC/BoD phone conference, I'd hereby like to propose, based on André's suggestion, that the to be elected membership committee will consist of

    five regular members
    plus two deputies

Based on the statutes, the BoD is in charge of defining the size of the MC, with the limitations of having at least three people, and not more than 10% of the total members (i.e. 13-15 people right now, IIRC).

I'd ask all BoD members to vote on the above proposal. My vote: +1

Thanks,

Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812