[steering-discuss] TODAY testing presentation mode

Hello,

since we need it for subsequent calls, I'd like to test out the presentation mode of our conferencing system at talkyoo (again, thanks for the great sponsoring, folks!) today.

So, all participants who are interested in helping to test, please login at

        http://www.talkyoo.net/show/

and enter the room number (537138) in the first field, leave the second field for the PIN blank, and enter your first and last name in the third and fourth field.

Then, during the call, you should be able to see some slides. No content that's important for today's call, but an option to test out if the presentation mode works, so the more people participate, the better it is. :-)