[steering-discuss] Re: confcall tomorrow

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:45:38PM +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
On 10/28/2011 12:05 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

tomorrow, at 1400 UTC, the next conference call takes place. Right now,
we are in a transition phase from the Steering Committee to the Board of
Directors, so I would like to explicitly invite those who are new with
us to join this call. It would be ideal if we had most SC and BoD
members to hand over the duties.

I might have REAL problems in getting a connection, as I am in
Prague and I definitely cannot use my mobile to make the call (as it
will cost a fortune). I will try to find a place with a free wifi
connection, to use either skype or my voip provider to make the
call.

Also being on the road, I just installed the google-talk plugin for Firefox and
could dial into the US confcall number for free, so if you have wifi, that
might also be an option.

Best,

Bjoern