Re: [steering-discuss] Re: confcall tomorrow

Hi all!

Am Freitag, den 28.10.2011, 16:17 +0100 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Le Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:45:38 +0200,
Italo Vignoli <italo.vignoli@gmail.com> a écrit :

On 10/28/2011 12:05 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

tomorrow, at 1400 UTC, the next conference call takes place. Right
now, we are in a transition phase from the Steering Committee to
the Board of Directors, so I would like to explicitly invite those
who are new with us to join this call. It would be ideal if we had
most SC and BoD members to hand over the duties.

And I just got the news that a family reunion I thought would start
around 6:30 would actually start much earlier, around 15:30. So I won't
be available... this sucks. I'll do better next time.

Same for me ... most probably, I'll still be on the road tomorrow. If
possible (but chances are low), I'll join ... however, my best wishes to
the new BoD members. And thanks to the recent SC for handling stuff
during this exciting first year :-)

Cheers,
Christoph