[steering-discuss] confcall tomorrow

Hello,

tomorrow, at 1400 UTC, the next conference call takes place. Right now, we are in a transition phase from the Steering Committee to the Board of Directors, so I would like to explicitly invite those who are new with us to join this call. It would be ideal if we had most SC and BoD members to hand over the duties.

As usual, all the dial-in details can be found at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Dial-in_Details

We maintain an agenda at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Agenda and everybody is invited to add their items beforehand, which is much better than deciding on them during the call. ;-) I, like the last year, volunteer to moderate these calls, and I hope we always find someone who is willing to take notes. :)

Although most of our calls are public, sometimes and according to our bylaws, there are topics with confidentiality, so there sometimes is also a so called private call.

All BoD members will receive instructions on 1. how to moderate the public call/open the room and 2. how to join the private call via a separate e-mail. For all SC members: These dial-in data is unchanged, and of course, you are invited to join a private call as well tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing you!