list will be RENAMED (was: Re: [steering-discuss] renaming this list)

Hello,

thanks for all your feedback on this. I hereby announce that this list, steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org, will be *RENAMED* to

        board-discuss@documentfoundation.org

effective next Wednesday, November 2nd, at 1400 UTC. (Remember: There is a daylight savings change in many countries the Sunday before, so it will be 1500 German time then.)

@Drew: Can you take care of Nabble?

I will try to provide an alias for a while, but chances are it doesn't work - so in case an e-mail bounces, you know the change is in effect. :-) I will also send out a further note to this list when the change is done.

Our own archives will change their URL, but keep working. External archives will be updated soon thereafter.