Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee

Hello,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2011-10-27 09:45:
I'd still suggest to suspend MC work during that time - sure, people
can still apply for membership, and sure, MC members can send out
receival confirmations. But since it's the very MC that is then
standing for election, I think it is standard practice that this
body cease to make decisions during that time.

I second that. It's not that I do not trust our MC, but I think it would be "cleaner" if we didn't have application processing during that time.