Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee

Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
'Freezing' the membership does not necessarily means stop processing
applications, but just that the list of eligible member for the
election is 'frozen' at that date.
The list of member can still grow, but people that get membershp after
the freeze date are not eligible to vote in that election.

I'd still suggest to suspend MC work during that time - sure, people
can still apply for membership, and sure, MC members can send out
receival confirmations. But since it's the very MC that is then
standing for election, I think it is standard practice that this
body cease to make decisions during that time.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten