Re: [steering-discuss] renaming this list

Hi Flo, *,

Hi,

Von: Friedrich Strohmaier<damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de>
Betreff: Re: [steering-discuss] renaming this list
My proposal would either be:
1. core-discuss@tdf
2. board-discuss@tdf
3. bod-discuss

"bod" has kind of brand at least in my perception and is less generic
than board.
+1

I'm still working on the translation of the statutes (sorry for the delay).
While "board" is a correct term, we will also have an "advisory board" and
"board of trustees". So "board of directors" or bod should be used
to identifiy clearly, what we are speaking about.

+1  (bod)

Best,
Heinz

-- Have a nice time!