Re: [steering-discuss] renaming this list

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Friedrich Strohmaier
<damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de> wrote:
Hi Florian, *,

Am 26.10.2011 15:32 schrieb Florian Effenberger:

since the Steering Committee will soon cease its existence, and the
newly elected BoD will be officially in charge, I would like to rename
this list.

My proposal would either be:

1. core-discuss@tdf
2. board-discuss@tdf

3. bod-discuss

"bod" has kind of brand at least in my perception and is less generic
than board.

I am in favor of #2. Thoughts?

# 3  :o))

Not #1 ('core' is being used and abused in many way and does not
convey clearly enough, I think, the purpose of the list).
But #2 or #3 are fine with me :-)

Norbert