Re: [steering-discuss] renaming this list

since the Steering Committee will soon cease its existence, and the newly elected BoD will be officially in charge, I would like to rename this list.

My proposal would either be:

1. core-discuss@tdf
2. board-discuss@tdf

I am in favor of #2. Thoughts?

Florian

I know my input wont really matter but 2 seems the most practical in the sense its easy to identify what is meant by board. Core is ambiguous core what developers etc.

Regards

Jonathan Aquilina

Get a signature like this. <http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19> CLICK HERE. <http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>