[steering-discuss] invitation to next SC call

Hello,

following our normal intervall, we have our next steering committee conference call on Saturday, October 29th, 1400 UTC.

Currently, the election results are preliminary, and on the 27th, they will be finally announced, so it is most likely that by that date, the current steering committee will have ceased to exist, and will be replaced by the future board of directors.

I therefore would like to especially invite all possible new SC/BoD members and deputies to this call, to introduce each other.

Looking forward to hearing you!
Florian