Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for a BoD seat

David Nelson wrote:
Would you be willing to commit yourself to actively work with me on
developing global design documentation that will be a major asset to
any party wanting to start hacking the core and developing extensions?

Hi David, all,

beyond what others said, let me add my very personal statement to
that question - I do think good documentation is an enabler. Where
I'm unsure is how to best get both good quality and up-to-date
documentation. You know that the code base is changing, and rapidly
so - and as Caolan said, nothing, not even missing documentation, is
as bad as wrong documentation.

So, I'd be committing myself to improve the developer experience -
but please let me make my own educated decision where to best spend
this effort. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten