[steering-discuss] Re: Token for voting

Hi Simon.

I stay online watching my e-mail almost 24 hours a day. The mailbox *
paulo.s.lima@varekai.org* is just an alias for *paulo.s.lima@gmail.com*. I
can assure you I have not received any e-mail containing my token in any of
those two mailboxes.

In adition, there's at least one more guy who is facing the same problem:
Albino Biasutti Neto (I have put him in CC).

Membership Commitee has not a contact e-mail address (at least, I could not
easily find it neither in the wiki or in TDF website), so who should I ask
for sending my token? The page https://elections.documentfoundation.org/ says
it should be asked for elections@documentfoundation.org. That was where I
have sent my first request to.

Thanks in advance for your help.

elections@documentfoundation.org is the correct address for the Membership
Committee during the election. Members should address any issues with voting
tokens there or to me directly, rather than to the discussion mailing lists.

Thanks

S.