Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

Hi David,

David Nelson wrote (09-10-11 22:55)

I regret that I won't be at the conference, or I would definitely buy
you a beer to show you that there are no hard feelings on my side. ;-)

Thanks, would really love to have that beer. But we can do it on a next opportunity.

And I really have to apologise for not being able to explain myself clear enough of course.
Kind regards,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org