Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

On Oct 9, 2011 3:04 PM, "David Nelson" <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:

It would have been so much simpler if the candidates had been allowed
to answer for themselves.

Hey, cool it. No-one is stopping them answering; I'm explaining why they are
not. Please read what I wrote calmly and, if you still don't understand the
point, get back to me.

S.