Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

Hi Simon,

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Simon Phipps <webmink@opensource.org> wrote:
You're asking a development question that's not among the duties of a member of the Board of
Directors. You're obviously welcome to ask community members about your project proposal, but I
suggest you wait until after the election. Appropriate questions for candidates relate to their
suitability to perform the duties of a Director of The Document Foundation[1], which definitely
and intentionally do not include developing the code or the documentation.

The candidates invited questions. I am asking mine. Are you guys censoring me?

--
David Nelson