Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

Norbert Thiebaud wrote (09-10-11 14:25)
Trying to extract election promises out of some people, on ground
completely unrelated to the office they seek, is not going to get you
there.

Correct.
I would assume (have seem some mails swiftly after posting my initial contribution to this thread) that there has been some exchange on the usefulness of documentation and such.
Would people like to continue: IMO not on this list.

Regards,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org