Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board: Michael Meeks

Hi David,

David Nelson wrote (09-10-11 13:30)

I don't see anything incongruous about asking a candidate in the Board
of Directors election about what commitments he might be willing to
take on if elected. In fact, what else are you supposed to ask of
candidates?

Taking care for documentation, is not a task of an individual member of the BOD, as far as I know.

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org