Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board: Michael Meeks

Hi :)
One of the top priorities for the Documentation Team right now is a guide to help people that want
to start programming for LibreOffice.

There is already a good one for Extensions but most of the scattered things we have for programmers
are apparently for OpenOffice when it was under Sun.  LibreOffice has  significantly improved
things, for example the "Easy Hacks" and probably details about the infrastructure and work-flow.

At the moment the Docs Team can only point to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation#Other_Documentation_and_Resources
Regards from
Tom :)