Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 10:39 AM, David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:
Hi Italo,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Italo Vignoli <italo.vignoli@gmail.com> wrote:
I do not think that this discussion should happen during the election
time, as it might have an influence on the election outcome based on
parametres which are not relevant for being a director (based on bylaws).

I regret that I don't really agree. People are standing as candidates
for the BoD and TDF members have a right to ask questions and learn
what candidate's policies and attitudes are with regard to issues of
concrete importance to the community...

But here you are taking advantage of the fact that these candidates
happen to also be core developer to corner them.
Their candidacy to the Board and the task they propose to tackle is
completely orthogonal to your proposal, the best proof is that you did
not ask such commitment from Italo.

Norbert