Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

Hi Charles,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
I'll let the candidates you have asked your question to answer. I had
one question for you though: will you be in Paris next week?

Sadly not. :-( I'm wrapped up in a client project for which the
deadline is the 14th, and the geographical distances between us would
not allow me to make it there on time... :-(

--
David Nelson