Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

Hello David,

Le Sat, 8 Oct 2011 18:39:13 +0300,
David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> a écrit :

Hi Italo,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Italo Vignoli
<italo.vignoli@gmail.com> wrote:
I do not think that this discussion should happen during the
election time, as it might have an influence on the election
outcome based on parametres which are not relevant for being a
director (based on bylaws).

I regret that I don't really agree. People are standing as candidates
for the BoD and TDF members have a right to ask questions and learn
what candidate's policies and attitudes are with regard to issues of
concrete importance to the community...

It's for sure that candidates answers to community members' questions
should indeed have an influence on the outcome of the election, no?
;-)

I'll let the candidates you have asked your question to answer. I had
one question for you though: will you be in Paris next week?

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif