Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

Hi Italo,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Italo Vignoli <italo.vignoli@gmail.com> wrote:
I do not think that this discussion should happen during the election
time, as it might have an influence on the election outcome based on
parametres which are not relevant for being a director (based on bylaws).

I regret that I don't really agree. People are standing as candidates
for the BoD and TDF members have a right to ask questions and learn
what candidate's policies and attitudes are with regard to issues of
concrete importance to the community...

It's for sure that candidates answers to community members' questions
should indeed have an influence on the outcome of the election, no?
;-)

--
David Nelson