Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board: Michael Meeks

Hi David,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM, David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:
Hi Jesus,

2011/10/8 Jesús Corrius <jesus@softcatala.org>:
In my opinion, I don't think it's best for the project to put some of
the most skilled developers to work in documentation, when other
developers can also do this task perfectly well.

It is precisely these guys who could put the most effective work into
this initiative, and probably the fastest. I'm asking the potential
future members of the BoD to lead the way on this. Documentation is
always considered to be some kind of unnecessary-to-optional
accompaniment to software -- unless you're some poor blighter trying
to understand how the thing works.

I think your proposal is interesting and I really see your point here,
but, at the same time, I'd create a group of people with different
skill levels to work on it. I don't deny that it will not be as
effective, but I could also be a chance for wannabe developers to
learn a lot about the project while they work in benefit of the
community.

Just my two cents :)

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus@softcatala.org>