Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board: Michael Meeks

This could usefully be a collaborative initiative actively worked on
by Caolan McNamara, Thorsten Behrens and Michael Meeks.

In my opinion, I don't think it's best for the project to put some of
the most skilled developers to work in documentation, when other
developers can also do this task perfectly well.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus@softcatala.org>
Document Foundation founding member