Re: [steering-discuss] Fwd: [tdf-announce] TDF 2011 Election: Voting Credentials Sent

On 10/8/11 3:25 PM, David Nelson wrote:

But we're only voting for the board members, right? The board members
choose the deputies, no?

No, the first seven will be board members and the following three will
be deputies. It is a right of members to choose all board members,
including deputies.

--
Italo Vignoli
tel +39.348.5653829