[steering-discuss] SC call on 15th

Hello,

following our usual schedule, the next SC call would be on Saturday, 15th. However, since most of us are still in Paris there, and will meet in person, I propose we adjourn that call, so the next SC call will be on Wednesday, 19th.

Any objections?

Florian

Florian,

Hello,

following our usual schedule, the next SC call would be on Saturday, 15th.
However, since most of us are still in Paris there, and will meet in person,
I propose we adjourn that call, so the next SC call will be on Wednesday,
19th.

Any objections?

Agreed.

Best,
Charles.

Florian Effenberger wrote:

I propose we adjourn that call, so the next SC call will be on
Wednesday, 19th.

+1

-- Thorsten

makes sense