Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates

On Tue, 2011-10-04 at 13:34 +0100, Simon Phipps wrote:
You did indeed apply on September 29th[1], and I replied to you on-list[2]

        As you just did again. I suspect John is yet-another innocent victim of
reply-to mangling. ie. he never got a reply from you because it went to
the list, to which he is not subscribed.

        I forward it to him to check that out; you know my views on the
community-killing characteristics of this default so I'll shut up
now ;-)

        ATB,

                Michael.