Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates

Dear John, it looks like you are not a member of The Document
Foundation. This is a pre-condition for applying for candidacy and for
voting, as clearly enunciated in our community bylaws, that you can find
here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws.

We are open to everyone, provided he shows a clear commitment to our
community and contributes in a visible way over a period of several months.

All this is clearly enunciated in our community bylaws.

I hope this explains. Best regards.