Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:01 AM, John Rose
<john.aaron.rose@googlemail.com> wrote:
I applied to be a candidate 5 days ago. Please advise me as to why I am not
on the list below.

You did inded and Simon answered to you

John:  Are you a TDF Member as per the election rules[1] please? I can't find you on the list[2].

Cheers

Simon
--
Simon Phipps
Election Officer, TDF 2011 Elections

One pre-requisite to be a candidat for the BoD of the Foundation is to
be a Member of the said Foundation, as you can see in our ByLaws.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws

Another, implicit this time, prerequisite to hold a position of Board
Member of the Foundation is to be familiar with its ByLaws, which one
would be tasked to enforced.

Norbert