[steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates

I applied to be a candidate 5 days ago. Please advise me as to why I am not
on the list below. The applying email contents are:
My full name is:
John Aaron Rose
e-mail:
john.aaron.rose@googlemail.com
No corporate affiliation.
Reasons for wanting to serve as a director:
1.  To give voice to the concerns of end users.
2.  As I'm retired from work, I have sufficient time to serve the interests
of members
by acting as a conduit to the Foundation.
3.  I have had extensive experience working with developers & users of
business software.