[steering-discuss] Wednesday's call

Hello,

I might not be able to join Wednesday's call until the end - I have a meeting at 1700 UTC, and the call starts at 1600 UTC.

In case we have the need for a quorum, I'd like to ask my deputy Christoph Noack to jump in if possible.

Florian

Hi Florian,

thanks for the ping ... I'll have to check my schedule at work; if I
remember correctly, I do have another call to the US at the same time.

At the moment, there is only the "donation button for nonprofits" that
might need a quorum. Is that right - or is this just a discussion?

Cheers,
Christoph

Hi,

At the moment, there is only the "donation button for nonprofits" that
might need a quorum. Is that right - or is this just a discussion?

this a leftover from the previous calls, needs no quorum anymore, and if so, we'll vote on the lists :wink:

Florian