Re: [steering-discuss] Election of Directors

John:  Are you a TDF Member as per the election rules[1] please? I can't find you on the list[2].

Cheers

Simon
--
Simon Phipps
Election Officer, TDF 2011 Elections

On 29 Sep 2011, at 11:17, John Rose wrote:

My full name is:
John Aaron Rose
e-mail:
john.aaron.rose@googlemail.com
No corporate affiliation
Reasons for wanting to serve as a director:
1.  To give voice to concerns of end users
2.  As I'm retired from work, I have sufficient time to serve interests of
members
by acting as a conduit to the Foundation.

--
Regards,
John