[steering-discuss] Candidacy for a Board of Directors seat

Dear Members of the TDF,

I'd like to hereby announce my candidacy for a Board of Directors seat
with The Document Foundation.

My name is Bjoern Michaelsen, my email address is
bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com and I am employed by Canonical.

Why am I running?

I believe Libreoffice is the most promising effort in challenging the
status quo of desktop market shares and a vital part of a full open
source desktop that does not need to shy from any competition.

A more complete statement of who I am, what motivates me and what I
intend to focus on should I get elected will be posted to the
discuss@documentfoundation.org mailinglist in a few minutes.

Best,

Bjoern

--