[steering-discuss] Running for a seat at the BoD

Hello everyone,

My name is Charles-H. Schulz (the "H" stands for "Henri") and I am writing
to let you know that I intend to run for a seat at the Board of Directors of
the Document Foundation.

I have been actively working towards creating and growing the LibreOffice
project since the beginning and I am also active in the field of
OpenDocument Format Standardization and Adoption.I'm also currently one of
the directors of the OASIS consortium.

I would like to continue the work I started at teh Steering Committee and
more particularly focus on the strategy of the Foundation, the daily
operations and the relations with our Advisory Board members.

My address is charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org , I am a founding
partner at Ars Aperta (www.arsaperta.com) which is my primary affiliation,
and I welcome questions if you have any.

Sincerely,

Charles-H. Schulz.

If people feel that it would be helpful to TDF to have a board member
who has a tight "relationship" with Apache, I would accept a
nomination if it would be useful.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws#Voting_to_Elect_Members_of_the_Board_of_Directors
"Candidates must be either Members of any of the Foundation's Projects
or Contributors to the Foundation"

Norbert