[steering-discuss] Candidacy for a BoD seat

Dear Simon, Membership Committee, Members of the TDF,

I'd like to hereby announce my candidacy for a Board of Directors seat
with The Document Foundation.

My name is Thorsten Behrens, my e-mail address is
thb@documentfoundation.org, and I'm employed by SUSE.

Why am I running?

It is my firm belief that an independent, open, and meritocratic
organisation is the right home for a project the size, and the
diversity, of LibreOffice. Being one of the founding members, I
consider it my duty to help creating, shaping, and maintaining such an
organisation. As a board member, and based in Germany, I'd be willing
to help with the daily admin work, and also representing the developer
community at the board level.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten