Re: [steering-discuss] Refund Policy, was Reimbursement for LinuxCon Europe

Hi,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2011-09-22 11:06:
I think that travel and lodging (mid category: 3 stars in Europe) should
be included, plus parking and airport transfers (because they are not
"usual" costs), while we can probably pay for food and local
transportation - until we have some more money - as these are normal
"daily life" expenses.

I've added your and Olivier's notes to http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Refunding - maybe we can move the discussion over to discuss@ to create some policy.