[steering-discuss] Refund Policy, was Reimbursement for LinuxCon Europe

Florian Effenberger wrote:

2. Should we come up with some sort of travel refund policy, at least a
preliminary one?

Yes. I have limited my request to travel and lodging, as I have been
able to get a free seat at the VIP dinner (which otherwise costs 70 euro
for speakers). Parking and transfers are based on least cost offers,
which I have booked online.

I think that travel and lodging (mid category: 3 stars in Europe) should
be included, plus parking and airport transfers (because they are not
"usual" costs), while we can probably pay for food and local
transportation - until we have some more money - as these are normal
"daily life" expenses.

Just my opinion.

--
Italo Vignoli