Re: [steering-discuss] Reimbursement for LinuxCon Europe

Hello,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2011-09-21 20:08:
I therefore ask other Steering Committee members to approve this
expense, as I would like to apply for reimbursement @ SPI as soon as
possible.

+1

Which, however, brings me to two points:
1. Some account balance at SPI would be nice, so we know what we can spend
2. Should we come up with some sort of travel refund policy, at least a preliminary one?