[steering-discuss] Reimbursement for LinuxCon Europe

I have already asked for reimbursement of expenses that I will incur for
representing TDF at LinuxCon Europe in Prague, but as I have found a
better combination I am reposting the request with the updated budget:

EasyJet flight: 90 euro
Hotel Bella in Prague: 136 euro
Parking and transfers: 54 euro
TOTAL: 280 euro

I therefore ask other Steering Committee members to approve this
expense, as I would like to apply for reimbursement @ SPI as soon as
possible.

Thanks, Italo

--