[steering-discuss] Candidacy to Board of Directors

I hereby present my individual candidacy to the Board of Directors of
The Document Foundation:

NAME: Italo Vignoli
EMAIL: italo@italovignoli.com
no corporate affiliation

I would like to serve in the Board of Directors of The Document
Foundation to continue the work that I have done so far as a volunteer
and as a member of the Steering Committee in the area of marketing and
media relations, and bring my 30+ years of experience in the field to
the advantage (hopefully) of the project.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com