Re: [steering-discuss] Publicity and Promotions in Malta

Hi Warren,

we discussed this a bit internally, and as long as we have no real Foundation (this is work in progress), things are a bit more complicated.

The best thing to do is that you collect money via a local NGO. You may use the LibreOffice logo for that, given the money you collect is used for LibreOffice-related work and purposes. However, it must be clear that

1. the money is collected by and for the local NGO and not the German association/Foundation

2. there will be *no* advertisment on our websites, that cannot be part of any deal

Does this help?

Thanks for your engagement!