Re: [steering-discuss] Off-topic - please move to discuss@

Hi David,

David Nelson wrote on 2011-09-13 11:59:
I know there are no easy, immediate solutions, but there are people
who would like to see the SC regard this Base issue as being something
important to deal with.

that's fine, of course. My point is not that the SC does not want to get involved into this - my point is that more and more discussions are moved to this mailing list rather than where they belong, effectively rendering the initial approach of this list useless (trackability and transparency of SC decisions and votes).

Try to look at the list archives, and try to identify the votes of the SC easily and quickly: it's impossible. That's my point.