Re: [steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

Hi Tom,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-09-13 10:44:
Perhaps one way would be to cross-post any discussion about Base so that all the lists got any post
about Base?  That would neatly avoid having to set-up a new list and still reach the various
different people:)

do you want me to blacklist you in our mail servers?