Re: [steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

Hi :)
Hmmm, if you depend on Base then i think it's about time you start looking into switching to Kexi.
It supports a variety of back-ends, just as Base does, but it does have a large number of devs
actively working on it.

I think we have to start recommending Kexi to anyone that has any problem with Base as Base's
problems are unlikely to get fixed given the determination here of blocking any plans to develop a
Base community within TDF.
Regards from
Tom :)